(CANCELLED) Intensive IIF Training (experienced)
Intensive IIF Training (experienced) is designed for people with IIF experience gained spending time working in a clinical laboratory, including running and reading IIF. It is not the next step after attending the Intensive IIF non-experienced training. Participants will be asked to prepare and send in a case study based on their laboratory experience prior to the training which they will present during the training session. The case study should involve tissue IIF. Emphasis will be on interpretation of sera on multiple substrates via wet workshops.
- In-depth reading and interpretation of KSL and LKS, mouse versus rat tissue
- In-depth reading and interpretation of EMA and skin autoantibodies
- Experience with sera on competitor kits versus NOVA Lite
- Extensive troubleshooting
- Overview of paraneoplastic antibody testing
- Case studies prepared by the participants based on their laboratory experience